I am still new to the blogging world, so even to be considered for any award is exciting and inspiring. A big thank you goes out to Aparna_097 for thinking of me and nominating me for this award. Aparna’s poems are beautifully written, making the words come to life in your heart and mind. I will highly recommended checking out Aparna’s post and giving a follow.
The rules are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
- What was the best moment of your life?
Holly: Hmm. This is a hard question because life is made up of so many amazing moments that it’s hard to pick just one… The first moment that jumps in my mind is being asked to be a part of my best friend’s wedding. Being a part of the love and celebration was truly amazing.
- What inspire you the most, when you bounce back into the realm of sadness?
Holly: I actually write best when I’m in “the realm of sadness”, I feel like it helps me unlock all my other emotions and my brain works overtime trying to place my words correctly. I’m not always sad though! What normally pulls me out is the support of my friends and family.
- What compelled you to blog?
Holly: I’ve been writing for a long time and I was very limited on who I shared my writings with. After some encouragement from these people and a kick in the pants I made a blog. I wanted to share my writing with people, get their thoughts/feelings on it. I will only get better if I push myself to grow and my blog is how I can grow.
My Nominees are:
My Questions for the blogger’s nominated:
- What are the goals you have set for your blog and how do you hope to achieve those goals?
- What inspires you to write, especially when you have writer’s block?
- Give a random fact about yourself! 😀