The piano’s melody lulling me into a sense of comfort
Allowing me to open my mind
Bypassing the masses
Side by side
So close but so far
No one speaks
Eyes gazed as they scroll through endless social feeds
I look at the world around me
Taking in all the simple beauties of the world
The welcome savior
Of the social media confides
via Daily Prompt: Congregate
Every year there are tons of questions about the upcoming new year. From countries going to war to curing diseases the world has been fighting for so long. All of us at some point talk about the, “What If’s,” with friends, family and co-workers. We even reach out to news sources in hopes for a glimpse into some definite answers. This got me thinking, what about the people that claim to see into the future? Those who claim to be intuitive and to see the future of the world. What about Psychics? There are always those who claim to see into the distant future of the year, every year. Let’s go over some of these productions from different Psychics and see what the outcomes are throughout 2018. If you believe, don’t believe or are just curious it can be thrilling, and at the least, entertaining to see what is predicted. Don’t we all want to know what 2018 holds in store?
This week, let’s look at the predictions of, “The World’s Foremost Psychic,” Tana Hoy.
On Tana’s website it says that he came across his abilities at a young age. Being able to hear, see and speak with loved ones, Angels, Guides and the list goes on. On a radio station he also predicted the Oklahoma City Bombing, 90 minutes before it happened which made him and his abilities known around the world.
- Hollywood will be rocked by more sex scandals with different Celebrities continuing to come forward. Which includes a rape case, pedophile ring being exposed!
- Which Celebrities do you see stepping forward to join/add to the #MeToo movement?
- Which Hollywood elite will be exposed in the Pedophile ring?
2.World War III could start between the USA, North Korea, Israel, China or all three. Depending on how Trump handles the situations that arise between the countries.
- Will this happen? If so, will it be a nuclear war?
- Cure for major diseases and major advances will be made with HIV, diabetes, heart disease and certain cancers.
- What disease do you think will be cured?
- Governments all over the world will be exposed for having information pertaining to UFO’s and them willingly holding the information back!
- Will the information given change your mind about UFO’s and will it generate more believers?
These are just some of the interesting predictions that Tana had for this year. For more information please check out his website for the complete list.
Also let me know in a comment here or on twitter what you think of these predictions. I’d love to hear what you think!
Light tapping of rain on my window
Willing me awake
I grumble opening my eyes and gazing into the grey
The warmer water washing the ice and snow away
Softly placing my hand on the window, the cool glass taking over my warmth
Leaving an outline of my hand
It slowly fades as I lazily close the curtain
Spring is battling the long, cold, winter
The season changing
Revealing spring as the victor
The heat of summer will soon be seeping in
Slowly beginning to challenge the Spring
Taking the crown swiftly
The next contender waiting patiently
Two people in the blogging community just made my day. I have been nominated by GrabbetyCovens and Love Yourself for the Most Active Blogger Award. I am so happy, excited and blessed all at the same time. Having one blogger nominate me for anything makes me so happy, so having two amazing bloggers nominate me- I’m definitely on cloud 9 right now!
Now to talk about these amazing people:
GrabbetyCovens the tagline of his blog says it all, “You’ve survived what you thought would destroy you. Now… get the fuck up, dust yourself off and keep pushing forward.” I have reread his tag as a reminder to myself that even though I have a bad day or stuff isn’t where I want it to be in my life that I’m still alive and there’s still time to fight. His writings are awesome, I always look forward to his poetry. They are real, raw and inspiring. I would highly recommend checking out his blog and interacting with him. I’ve had so much fun talking to him and sharing ideas. You won’t be disappointed!
Love Yourself which blogs are so inspiring! The name speaks for itself, the post are an awesome pick me up if you’re ever down. A vivid reminder of the good in each of our lives and how there’s always more for each of us in this world. One of my favorite positive bloggers to read. I always get excited when I see a new blog pop up because I know I will be lifted up and inspired to be my best self. I would definitely recommend reading some blog posts for an instant pick-me-up and fantastic read.
Both of these individuals are amazing bloggers that are enjoyable not only as writers but as people too. I highly recommend giving them a follow.
My Nominee’s are:
- Luna : This happens to be one of my favorite blogs on this site. I get lost for hours on her site reading all the different Gaming news, unboxings, series blogs and creative writing post. It’s a great mix of nerd meets awesome and there is a little something for everyone, or if you’re like me a lot of something. She was the first person’s post I’d read after every Game of Thrones because I loved her takes on things. Give her a follow, read some posts and drop some comments and you’ll see for yourself!
- Brett Little : One of my favorite poetry bloggers on this site. His words are emotions poured onto a page. When I read his thought provoking words I truly get inspired. He conveys the power and raw emotions of his feelings so gracefully. When I see one of his posts I definitely stop what I’m doing and sit down for a quick read. His words resonate which makes his work brilliant. Give him a follow, drop him a comment and check out his work. You’ll be hooked right away!
- Superwifeandmummy : Her writings are though provoking and so alluring, especially her poetry. Her words jump from the page dancing through my mind and speaking to my heart. Her Children’s Poetry is my favorite to read, so well put together and thought out. If you have kids worth the read and even reading it to them. Even if you don’t they are brilliant pieces of inspiration and fun. I’ve also really like her post called, “Thursday treat.” They’ve been great reads and are post I always look forward too. Want to check them out? Tomorrow a new one will be posted! Give her a follow, drop her a comment and enjoy her posting.
Nominees, here are the rules:
1) Create a new post stating that you’ve been nominated by me, linking my blog to your post.
2) Nominate other bloggers and let the cycle continue.
Taking a deep breath
She held it until he lungs hurt
Letting the air explode from her lungs
But ended in a sigh
She had to do this
There was no choice
Even knowing this didn’t help her move her leaden feet
Her free hand clung tightly to her black dress
Her other hand trembled uncontrolled as she clutched the card she made
She closed her eyes
Forcing her tears back
As she walked through the door
And signed the guest book
“With deepest sympathy, I will always love you my friend.”
via Daily Prompt: Sympathy